The tour begins with a Wild Atlantic Irish Gin & Tonic and a short talk which highlights our Distillery story and traditional production methods.
Experience the pleasure of creating your own unique gin. The ultimate experience for gin enthusiasts.
Create your own unique gin recipe
Have your sense enlivened by the elements as you smell, taste, and touch a range of botanicals that will inspire your own spirit.
Run your own mini-still
Learn the secrets of cocktail mixology before finding out what inspired a classic cocktail and one of our own signature cocktails and getting behind the bar to make a collection of cocktails.
Personalise your bottle
Get hands on as you fill your bottle and personalise your creation by naming and labelling your spirit as you take home, a new gin made with your own hands that can't be replicated anywhere else.
Enjoy a gin & tonic and light lunch
As part of the class you will also enjoy a delicious light lunch of local food including artisan breads, local cheeses, and charcuterie as you enjoy your own cocktail in stylish surroundings.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the tour start time
- If you’re driving to and from our distillery, please be sure to stick to the safe driving alcohol limit and enjoy our gin responsibly
- Should you wish to cancel your class, they are refundable up to 14 days before the class date
- Distillery tour vouchers are non-refundable
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale or sampling of alcohol under the terms of the licensing act
- We reserve the right to alter the tours content, timing and prices
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards and Visa Delta and Maestro debit cards
- Smoking anywhere on site at our distillery is strictly forbidden – both inside and outside
- We are pleased to offer bespoke private and corporate classes, Contact us for more information