The distillery tour begins with a Wild Atlantic Irish Gin/Vodka & Tonic and a short talk which highlights our Distillery story and traditional production methods. Our Tours are a combination of a Whiskey Distillery tour and a Gin & Vodka tour.
Meet the people behind Ireland’s newest distillery in a fun and friendly environment just 15 miles from the Wild Atlantic Way.
Processes in action
Shortly after, we’ll take you around the distillery’s production areas and warehouse whilst giving you a detailed account of how we craft our spirits, where you’ll be able to see (and smell!) the processes in action.
At the end of the tour, you can make yourself at home in our stylish tasting bar to sample our range of spirits and cocktails.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before the tour start time
- If you’re driving to and from our distillery, please be sure to stick to the safe driving alcohol limit and enjoy our gin responsibly
- Should you wish to cancel your class, they are refundable up to 14 days before the class date
- Distillery tour vouchers are non-refundable
- We reserve the right to refuse the sale or sampling of alcohol under the terms of the licensing act
- We reserve the right to alter the tours content, timing and prices
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards and Visa Delta and Maestro debit cards
- Smoking anywhere on site at our distillery is strictly forbidden – both inside and outside
- We are pleased to offer bespoke private and corporate classes, Contact us for more information
- The Distillery is located at 20 Trienamongan Road, Castlederg, Co. Tyrone, BT81 7XF