Meet the people behind Ireland’s newest distillery in a fun and friendly environment just 15 miles from the Wild Atlantic Way. Take the opportunity to learn how we make our exciting Wild Atlantic Gin and let us introduce to you the equipment that makes it all possible.
Spend an exciting afternoon or evening enjoying a unique cocktail class at Ireland’s newest distillery, Wild Atlantic Distillery.
Create your own gin/vodka cocktails
From a classic Martini to a Cosmopolitan, Moscow Mule to a Zaza cocktail – whatever your taste, your cocktail masterclass awaits! Re-create one of the classics or craft your very own signature cocktail with guidance from the experts using mouth-watering botanicals!
Enjoy Tapas style food platters
Enjoy a selection of local produce with our "Tapas" style food platters. A range of delicious nibbles from local cheese and charcuterie to olives and humous.
- Welcome – our doors will open 15 minutes before the start of your guided tour
- If driving - We recommend arranging transport for your group as a safety-first measure
- In the event that you need to cancel your class, we will refund 100% up to 14 days prior to your booking date
- Distillery tour vouchers are non-refundable and can be gifted to others in your absence up to 14 days prior to your booking date
- In accordance with the Government Licensing Act, we may have to refuse the sale or sampling of alcohol
- In the event that we have to alter any part of your tour including content, timing or cost, we will notify you immediately of any change and offer a full refund should you decide to cancel
- We accept Visa and MasterCard credit cards and Visa Delta and Maestro debit cards
- For health, safety and hygiene regulations, smoking is not permitted in any part of the premises or grounds of the Wild Atlantic Distillery
- Please contact us directly for more information on our bespoke private and corporate classes